Residential Rental Criteria
Thank you for choosing to apply to rent a Skyline Management Property! As we provide a high-quality experience to all our residents; we are seeking long term, high quality residents.
Please read the below information and instructions fully.
Applications are processed on a point system and scored based upon factors including, but not limited to: rental history, income, employment, criminal and eviction history, and credit score. If your application does not meet our minimum qualifications, an additional security deposit may be required. Please note you'll also be required to complete a profile for acknowledgement of not having or having pets on the property. Please visit https://skylinepm.petscreening.com/ to complete the profile that matches your needs.
- Your gross total household income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent. We do combine all applicant’s incomes. If the income is less than 3.0 times, it will result in this application being denied or require a co-signer. Cosigner must have income equal to 5 times the rent and above 700 credit score.
- The averaged credit score must be 525 or above, below that score is an automatic denial.
- If you are a registered sex offender; this is an automatic denial.
- Felony convictions may result in the application being denied.
- If you have had 1 eviction in the last 7 years or 2 or more evictions at any point in time; this is an automatic denial.
- If you have an open collection from a landlord or property management company, this is an automatic denial.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required from all applicants.
- If ANY information is found to be false, the application will be automatically denied.
- Security Deposits will vary depending on scoring outcome.
Please confirm the pet policy for this property. If pets are allowed for this property, please note that we do have breed restrictions on dogs that we must follow as a company policy. You can view our company pet policy here http://www.phillyskylinepm.com/pet-policy . All of our properties differ in pet policies regarding what kind of pet, weight, number of pets allowed, and additional pet fees do apply per pet.
*For applicants who DO have Pets, at the end of the application process, you will be asked to go to the following link: https://skylinepm.petscreening.com/. This link will direct you to complete a Pet Application and to pay the required pet profile fee.
*For applicants who DON'T have a pet, please visit the link and complete a 'No Pet' profile at no additional cost.
*For applicants with Service Animals, please visit the link and complete a ‘Assistance Animals” profile at no additional cost.
Each occupant, age 18 and above, must complete an individual application and pay a NONREFUNDABLE application fee of $55 per adult.
An incomplete application will delay the process and may result in another applicant being approved while we wait for your information.
- Once we receive your completed application, we will have it fully processed and notify you of the results within 48-72 business hours of receipt.
- If approved, you will have 48 hours to sign the lease AND pay the security deposit online. We will place the property on a temporary hold until that designated time, however, until we receive the signed lease AND the security deposit, we will not take the property off the market.
- In the case where we receive more than one application on a property, we will process ALL applications and approve the highest scored applicant. If your application is approved with less points, we do hold applications open for 60 days. You may apply your pre-approved application towards any of our other properties within those 60 days WITHOUT having to pay an application fee again.
- Please note you will also be required to complete a profile for acknowledgement of not having or having pets on the property. Please visit https://skylinepm.petscreening.com/ to complete the profile that matches your needs.